Thursday 10 August 2017

Space Poetry

WALT: Select and read texts for and personal fulfillment; Show an understatement of how texts are made for different purposes and audiences. Use a range of language features appropriately, showing and identifying an increasing/developing understanding of their effects
 We had to pick 5 poems about space that we liked reading say what the purpose of the author is, who their intended audience are and what we liked about the poem.

Reflection:I liked my poem that I wrote but maybe next time I could find more creative words to describe the 5 poems.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Erika, I really like your poem its great But maybe make the writing a wee bit bigger because I have to zoom in to read it, Maybe Its just my bad eyesight. everything is great still,
    Bye. From Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika it's me Maui your friend.your writing was outstandingly
    long and your entire blog is cool but what you could work on next time erika is putting a photo of yourself O.K goodbye.

    from Maui

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.