Tuesday 5 December 2017

Utopia Leaders:

            This term for integrated curriculum we've been working on a subject called Utopia and deciding on the types of government we have is one of our tasks. I worked with Kaylee for all of Utopia and this is our Government.

Definition of Utopia; A country or place in which everything is ideal and perfect, with no flaws.

Reflection: I think we did quite well with telling our audience the reasoning behind our decisions. Next time I think we could research just a little more and Finnish earlier. It was not to much of a hard task although we took a while to complete it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Erika
    My name is Taylor and I am a year 7 student at Kawakawa Primary School. Thanks for sharing your cool work here it has lots of interesting ideas in here. Maybe next time make it colorful and make your writing bigger other then that it was a alright 👍🏼
    Come check out my blog here kpstaylorb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.